• Mobile phone
AS USED DATA
The data collected are necessary to provide the services of the Website, to answer questions that may make users to operate and improve the Website and to solvers and service customers can connect through our platform.
By registering with our Website, you consent to use your data, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Stoneswellness fulfilled in the treatment of personal data of its users with current legislation in Spain and the European Union, in particular, with Organic Data Protection Act and its implementing regulations. To do adopts the technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology access, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Stoneswellness has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required by the Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data (Royal Decree 1720/2007). Also, try to install any other additional technical means and measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data.
In the user registration process, you must choose a password. As a user you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and all activities that occur in the session initiated with your username and password. The user agrees to notify as soon Stoneswellness the unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security use. Stoneswellness not be liable for any damages or losses that could arise due to non-compliance with this obligation on their part.
In compliance with current legislation on data protection (LOPD) and development regulations (RLOPD 1720/2007), we inform you that the personal data provided will be incorporated into a file owned by Stoneswellness in order to enable their participation in platform, send related to the provision, improvement and updating of communications services.
Stoneswellness may send own advertising service connected via e-mail or mobile phone. It will be deemed to consent to the processing of personal data for advertising purposes if not indicated its opposition to such treatment emailing email@example.com specifying in the “low advertising file” issue. Please review the terms of the section dedicated to advertising.
Stoneswellness will not transfer to third parties the personal data you provide, except where such assignment is expressly consented to by you.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation, you can write to Stoneswellness, the C / Borrull address nº42, Valencia 46008, or send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject “Access , rectification, opposition or cancellation of data. ”
The image on the consent may be revoked at any time by ceasing to treat a maximum of ten days. We can communicate to revoke their consent to C / Borrull 42, Valencia 46008 or send an email to email@example.com
Stoneswellness may send their own advertising that we believe may be of interest.
The agreement to receive such advertising implies your consent to the processing and analysis of data provided to your profile to such activity.
Such an analysis of your profile will not occur if you do not wish to receive advertising.
If you do not wish to receive advertising, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org address within seven calendar days to make registration with the “low advertising file” issue. During this period we will not send you any commercial communication.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY USERS
The user may express opinions or provide content through any means made available by Stoneswellness in order that other users or visitors Stoneswellness can access and use them. These files can be images, texts, reviews, photos or videos among others.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to any content that:
1. Be contrary, disparage or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation in force.
2. Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted public order.
3. Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or thoughts discrimination on grounds of sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
4. Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted or public order.
5. Lead or may lead to third unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
6. Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties without the User having previously obtained from the owners needed to carry out the use made or intended authorization.
7. Are contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or image of individuals.
8. Infringe regulations on secrecy willing communications.
9. Be related to advertising sites that are competition Stoneswellness or can somehow provide sensitive information on the business model of Stoneswellness competition.
10. Try to illegally, deceptive or unfair advertising.
11. Incorporate viruses or other elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment Stoneswellness, third parties or other Users.
12. Cause its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of services; Stoneswellness reserves the right to remove all content that are inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, Particular and / or with the law. In any case Stoneswellness obliged to justify to the User the removal of content from Stoneswellness.com
The User shall not access the content using programs, methods or procedures other than those, as appropriate, they have been made available for this purpose.
Stoneswellness under no circumstances responsible for the contents or opinions expressed by a user in Stoneswellness.com although undertakes to remove abusive, defamatory or offensive once is aware of the existence of them.
UNABLE TO DELIVER
Although we will always do our best to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances prevent us to process an order after having sent the Order Confirmation. In this case, we proceed to a full refund of the amount paid by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our website at any time and / or remove or edit any materials or content.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for the withdrawal of any product from our website Stoneswellness.com
The prices of products are those published in Stoneswellness.com at all times. These prices include VAT. Shipping costs to mainland Spain will be the applicable rates in effect as at all times. The price must be paid in full at time of purchase.
Stoneswellness reserves the right to modify at any time the selling prices listed in Stoneswellness.com, but items will be invoiced based on the rates in effect at the time the order subject to availability on that date register .